Thursday, January 15, 2015

Who last called me and what did we talk about?

The last person to call me was my sister Bethany. She is getting married on January 31 and she called to talk about that. Mostly to tell me about the awesome surprise wedding shower that her Fiancee's church planned for her. She had no idea and it took her a few minutes to grasp the concept that all the people at the church were there for her. She was pretty happy.

We talked about the wedding favour thank you gifts I'm helping her to make and her bachelorette party coming up this weekend. We talked about pictures and the seating chart I'm making. We talked about my cross country skiing lessons and having a sleepover with all our sisters the night before her wedding. We discussed our super awesome Aunt Dianne coming to visit from Ontario.

We just chatted.

And it was good.

I love my sisters. Bethany and I lived together for years and have so much in common. We used to always accidentally dress the same and even now that I live three hours away we still do! A few months ago as I was making a tuna casserole for Arron she texted me a picture of Mike (her fiancĂ©e) trying a tuna casserole she made that night for the first time. At her wedding shower she showed up wearing a dress that I happen to have the exact same one hanging in my closet (in a different shade). The day before I went home for Christmas I texted a picture of my newly put on jamberry nails to my other sister Esther, and she laughed and said that Bethany had just put on the same ones three hours before. Out of 80000 nail designs, we both put on the same ones. Bethany is hilarious, has the BEST one-liners and comebacks, is witty, light hearted, and determined. 

She was the last one that I talked to on the phone. I'm glad that she was or I would have to write this blog about talking to a telemarketer or getting mad at the pizza joint for not sending our pizza for two hours. Now I get to blog about how wonderful she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment