Friday, January 9, 2015

What made me mad

"Lets do art instead of math(
(I wrote this a few days ago)

Ummmmm pretty much everything about life made me mad today.

Waking up.

Making breakfast. mmmmm. Cereal. Awesome. Totally tasty (not), totally healthy (not), totally filling (not).

Going to work today when EVERY.OTHER.SCHOOL.IN.THE.COUNTRY was cancelled because of snow and freezing rain. I might be slightly exaggerating, but our school was the only school open in the entire district. Not cool Mr. Principal, not cool.

Lunch. Never again will I buy a new brand of anything just to see if it is ok as the brand I usually get. It's not. My super-healthy-good-for-my-diet salad was completely destroyed by a bad brand of dressing. I had to throw it out I couldn't even gag it down.  So then I was hungry. But had no car because the roads were bad so I asked my super awesome friend Mandy if she wanted to go out for lunch.... and also if she wanted to pay for me because I also didn't have my wallet.

Going to the dentist. Usually I am ok, but it was actual torture in that chair today. Torture. Next time I'll just bring a dull spoon and a metal bbq brush and let them clean my teeth that way.

Now I'm home anxiously awaiting what might make me smile today. Perhaps working out (not a chance), making supper (mmmm fajitas, those could make me happy), doing dishes (no hint of a smile about that one), watching some Big Bang Theory (probably, that show is golden).

The one thing that did make me smile though was when my student exclaimed angrily out of the blue, "Mrs. Delay is too smart! She knows everything!"

No comments:

Post a Comment