Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Today I wish I had more...

Salt.

Yup. Just salt.

I'm preparing a project for my students for tomorrow and I need more salt.

We are going to be making 3-D relief maps of Nigeria (the country we are currently studying in Social Studies) and for this I am making mass amounts of salt-dough. They will build their map tomorrow and then the next day it will be dry and they can paint it.

But I ran out of salt. Apparently 11 cups of salt was not enough and now that I look at the amounts of salt dough I have been making the last hour, I feel like we might need more. Too bad. I'll just tell them that 'sea level' means the base of their cardboard base and then they can build their hills and mountain ranges from there.

I also wish I had more skinniness.
And marshmallows.
And time. Today was too busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment