Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Currently


Wearing: Yoga pants and a Mexico Caravan Ministries sweatshirt that Tiersa got me years, and years, and years ago. It's my comfy go-to sweater. I'm also wearing fuzzy slippers.
Drinking: Arrons glass of water that he left on the computer desk. Because I am thirsty and too lazy to go get my own. (Also clearly too lazy to be wearing real pants, hence the yoga pants). Although I would love chai tea latte. I could make one, my friend Bobby makes the best Chai mix and gave me some for Christmas.
Smelling: Banana Muffins in the oven
Eating: Nothing. Waiting for the banana bread. The last thing I ate though was a home made chicken Caesar salad wrap. Which was delicious. Wait, that's a lie. I made banana bread. Obviously I also ate a handful of chocolate chips as I was making it.
Listening: to my laundry in the dryer. And funny video's of puppies Arron is showing me on his phone. (I desperately want a pug dog now, just so I can throw it outside in our snowbank and watch it flounder around adorably). Music wise I'm a big fan of Rend Collective Experiment these days.
See! Not a romance!
Reading: "Where the Fire Burns" Which I promise you, sounds like a romance novel, but it isn't. Really! I promise! It's the second in a series about two families during the tail end of WW2 when Russia took over Poland. I'm not quite sure how the title relates to what is actually happening in the book however..... I also recently read Mindy Kaling's new book "Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me?" and I laughed my face off. I find her hilarious. Also love her TV show.
Watching: House. I've been suckered in. I can't get enough. We are also watching season 8 of The Big Bang Theory and I like to switch things up once in a while with Full House or Once Upon a Time.
Crafting: I just made two pretty sweet giant 3.4 foot pencils that I'm going to use as a pointer at school instead of using my yard stick. Next up: two beautiful (in my mind's design) Victorian skirts for Barkerville.

If you want to know any of my other "currents" leave a comment and I'll get back to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment