Sunday, January 18, 2015

Who Am I Grateful For

 So many people.
So many.

I'm grateful for my husband. He is caring, and sexy, and works hard, and makes me laugh, and encourages me, and loves me, and thanks me, and teaches me.

My family. They love me, help me, laugh with me, cry with me, make fun of me, care about me, and are part of most of my fondest life memories.

My extended family in Ontario. They watched me grow up and still keep in touch and care about me now that I am old. They were a major part of my childhood and teenage years and I am so thankful that I had such an awesome (and large) family surrounding me when I lived in Ontario.

My university friends. Christy, Karmyn, and Jacci. I love that we are still friends despite being on opposite ends of the country. I love texting them and facetiming with them and telling them about silly parts in my day.

Hayley. My Barkerville friend. We both love this little town. And dressing up pretending to be from a different time. We even like wearing corsets (seriously, they make you look trim and wonderfully... perky...)

Teri. My teaching friend and mentor. She is so happy and creative and artistic and musical and I love sharing ideas with her and talking about life.

There are so many wonderful people in my life that I am thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment