Sunday, January 11, 2015

what did I get done this weekend?



This was an awesome weekend. It was the weekend of FREE.

Friday night I go a $98 cheque from the government for something. Climate Action tax or something. Or GSt. I don't know. It's free money. Then our pizza delivery was two hours late. Arron is nice. I love him. But the second time we called to ask about it I was the one to do the talking. Free Pizza for us. Score.  We also cleaned the house.

Saturday I went t rent cross country skis for my lesson that afternoon. I got the rentals for free because the previous week an event with free rentals and lessons had been cancelled so they gave it to me this weekend instead.

I took a two hour cross country skiing lesson for 5 bucks. Which is pretty much free.

I did groceries with Arron.

I had a nap.

I made a fruit tray for a party that night.

The party got cancelled an hour before we were supposed to leave. So we had one of the other couples over to eat my beautiful fruit tray and play games. And to laugh.

I did two loads of laundry.

I'm currently making three shepherds pies to put in the freezer.

I'm making 75 beautiful hand-made thank-you tags to go on my sisters party favours for her wedding at the end of the month.

I planned a bachelorette party and got all the supplies ready for it.

I mailed all my thank-you cards from my wedding.

I shaved my legs

It's been a pretty productive weekend. And it is only halfway through Sunday right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment