Saturday, January 3, 2015

January 1-3

I'm not a huge lover or enforcer of New Years Resolutions. I like resolutions at various times of the year and don't always necessarily wait until January 1 to begin enforcing a change in my life. I enjoy re-grouping once in a while and siting down with a paper and pen and thinking through my life and things that I can improve on. Tonight (a few days late), I decided that for the month of January I am going to blog every single day. I realize that in the past year or so (mostly since I moved to the Cariboo), my quality and quantity of blogging has been lacking. I enjoy writing. I enjoy telling stories and blogging is one way in which I can tell stories as well as keep my friends and family around the world in touch with my life and what is happening in it. 

So for January, I will blog daily. They might not always be awesome blogs, but they will be something you can read and hopefully something entertaining.

Because I am four days behind, I bring you three mini-blogs.

January 1
Number 1 goal for 2015

Well I've got a secret plan for that - with a big reveal when I accomplish it. So I'll keep you posted. My number 2 goal is  trying to get fit. And I seriously am trying to get fit. Since September I have been diligently working to eat less, eat healthy, and work out every single day. I hate it. Like always. Lettuce is boring and leg day hurts. But I do it. Because it is important to both me and Arron to be healthy and strong.



January 2
I'm most grateful for


My husband.
I know that is cheesy. But he brings me joy. And he cuddles me. Whenever. I. Want. (Which is All. The. Time.) He works hard, loves me, does things he doesn't want to do, but knows will make me happy. He buys me awesome presents when I'm not expecting them, brings me home flowers at least once a month and regularly tells me I am pretty both with his words and a loving butt-slap. Arron laughs at my jokes, teaches me how to be a better person, rubs my back, eats and loves my food, and encourages me when I'm down. I am so thankful to have a best friend and husband like him.

January 3
Am I content with life?

Yes. In this exact moment right now, I am content. I'm not always content and if I were to stop and think hard about this question I could come up with a list of things I am not content with. But sitting here on my couch, thinking about my husband, my job, my family, Christmas, my health, and my awesome hair, I'm pretty content.

No comments:

Post a Comment