Friday, January 9, 2015

The Top 10 Places I Want to Visit




The Netherlands. It's where my heritage lies and I want to experience it.
The South. Like anywhere. Plantations, droopy trees, Nicholas Sparks, etc.


The East Coast of Canada. Cape Breton, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, even Newfoundland if they are lucky.


The Grand Canyon. I want to GO there. Not just for a day trip, but for a trip. I want to ride a donkey to the bottom and see the native villages, and be in awe at it's grandeur.


Disneyworld. SO BAD. Part of me wants to wait for kids, most of me wants to go right now. It's the happiest place on earth!


Every single Laura Ingalls Wilder Museum in America. All of them. Preferably in one long road trip.


Hawaii. Because who doesn't want to go there?


Greece/Italy/Spain. It just looks gorgeous. Plus I know all the Mama Mia songs so I will fit right in.
Ok. I know that is only 8. But those are the eight big ones that I desperately want to see in my lifetime. I'm hoping for the Grand Canyon this year. I'm still trying to convince my husband that trips are more fun than new motorcycles and dirtbikes. (So far I have been woefully unsuccessful).

If you have two more must-see suggestions of where I should go, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment