Monday, January 5, 2015

My last major accomplishment.


Uhhh.... Arron want's me to say making olibollen is my last major accomplishment. He does love olibollen. I'd like to say that it was convincing him that hanging up new curtains in the living room was a good idea. (He still had the original ones hanging from when our home was built... like 15 years ago)

HAHAHAHAH I wish I could real-time me writing this blog. Arron just interjected from across the room and said, "Yeah... probably convincing me to hang up new curtains in the living room was a big accomplishment as well"

But in all seriousness, not that I have completely accomplished what I'm working on, but Arron and I both agree that my biggest *in-progress* accomplishment is the fitness journey I've been on for  few months. My body has changed quite a bit and it is a lot of hard, frustrating, discouraging work. But I have been faithful to my Beachbody coach and my scheduled work-outs and even have not fallen off the wagon since September. I behaved myself food-wise over Thanksgiving and Christmas, and minus a few too many olibollen on New Years Eve I was not my usual glutton. I'm still working on it.

I'm hoping for a few more accomplishments in 2015. Paying off some debt, planting a garden, seeing the Grand Canyon, and convincing Arron that new paint would go well with our new curtains.

No comments:

Post a Comment