Saturday, January 31, 2015

If I could be any age for a week what age would I pick and why.

20

Twenty was a good year for me.

  • I was in my second year at Redeemer University College
  • I was lived with Karmyn and Christy
  • I had a fun birthday party that year (Princess themed)
  • I loved being in Alpha Praise one of our school's traveling worship teams
  • I had some sweet friends

  • I laughed all the time
  • I think I did ok in school.... I got an A in Social Skills that's for sure
  • It was the year of the Krispy Kreme Slumber Party, morse code with flashlights to friends windows, Ultimate wrestling, ranch dressing on everything, epic pranks done to us and that we did to others. 
  • I was close to God
  • I was finally happy to be back in Canada after spending a year missing Poland where I had lived before going to university. 
  • It was the year I got my calling to be a Christian School Teacher
  • I also had three pretty awesome summer jobs that year. Managing a pizza place, running a small museum in a park in my town, and I worked at three museums in Goderich. I learned A LOT about museum management and history and loved every minute of it. I also worked with an old high-school friend that summer.
  • I met Kim Furtney at the end of the year and she made my 21st year awesome.
    I decided that I liked Sara-Beth, while previously disliking her. She's still awesome. I was so wrong. 
  • I think I liked my courses that year? I don't remember. 
  • I remember a lot of friends and socializing and laughing. A lot of laughing.


Pretty sure this decision involved some Krispy Kremes or massive amounts of Cinnabon.
20 was not a healthy year for us.

Pre "Most-Epic-Prank- EVER" (with a live lobster)
At the museum I worked at with Jacci. Whom I'm still friends with today. She rocks.

My Possee


My possee 12 years later. This time in BC at my wedding. Love these friends. Love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment