Saturday, January 24, 2015

What I am looking for from life.

Oh, serious topic. I like the simpler topics better, the ones where I can share a funny story. But I'm doing this challenge, so I'll answer the question.

Right now I am living the life I want. I'm not looking for much more. Kids for sure, a larger house that doesn't have a designated "Rubbermaid tote" room that holds all the things we want to keep but have no room for, perhaps some more travelling. That's all really.

I want to live a good life. I want to teach kids and inspire them to be good Christian servants. I want to love my husband and our family, and I want people to look at me and think, "that Nikki, she is great. She is happy, and creative, and serves, and loves. More people should be like her."

Those are the things I am looking for from life.

No comments:

Post a Comment