Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Favourite Meals

I like food. You don't get fat by not liking food. Unless you have a weird brain tumor that makes you fat like that kid on "House" the other night. After watching that episode I self-diagnosed myself with a fat-causing brain tumor. My weight clearly has nothing to do with eating rice-krispy blobs (what's the point of making them into squares if you are just going to eat them all in one sitting anyways?).

But I do like healthy food too. And I like feeding healthy food to my husband as well. He cares about our bodies and what we put in them, and although he whines about the amount of fruit and vegetables he now eats, he loves everything I make him. Except Quinoa, that meal was a fail.

Our top favourite homemade healthy meals

Shepherds Pie. With potatoes or Yam's on top. (Currently making one right now actually)
Steak and Salad
Turkey bacon and omelettes
Fajitas
Quesidilla
One Pot Soup
Taco salad
Chicken stir-fry
Greek Chicken (Karmyn's recipe from college, we absolutely love it)
Spaghetti (not so much the healthiest option, but Arron's absolute favourite food in the world. He loves all my food but whenever I ask him what he wants, he always says spaghetti)


No comments:

Post a Comment