Friday, September 19, 2014

Choose your own Adventure

 
We went on an adventure!
I had a destination in mind, but we never actually officially found it. We got to the general area and then stopped various times and made our own path. It was a GORGEOUS day and oh so wonderful to be outside in God's amazing nature with my husband.
We discovered an old homestead with a cabin and barns and even a mine dug into the mountainside. The mine had rats in it so I didn't go very far in as we explored.
These places fascinate me. Who lived here, what their life was like, why they chose to settle here, the people and lives that were lived and the stories this building holds.
Gorgeous fall day

Farwell Cayon. The general area we wanted to be, but couldn't find the specific spot/hike we were aiming for.

Chilcotin River

And of course our trusty steed. I took pictures of the scenery, Arron took pictures at each of our many stops of his bike. I'm going to start a new album entitled 'places me and my bike have gone'

No comments:

Post a Comment