Monday, March 30, 2015

Life-Highlight

So much awesomeness was had on my recent trip to the Grand Canyon and Las Vegas!

Life-Highlight: Bike riding around the rim of the Grand Canyon.
To be clear, I did not bike ALL the way around it, it is 300 miles long. But Arron and I, along with my sister Bethany and her husband Mike, rented bikes and biked along part of the South Rim of the Canyon. It was amazing. Without a doubt the absolute best way to avoid crowds, and to see all of the viewpoints that are available in a short amount of time. THE BEST WAY.

I do so wish that we had more time to bike around, we all had so much fun and loved seeing this natural wonder from the seat of a bicycle as we cycled mere feet from the rim of the Canyon.


Our Grand Canyon travel buddies, the newlyweds, Mike and Bethany Wiest.












1 comment: