Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Remember When?

So after ignoring the 'upgrade storage' warnings my phone and Ipad have been giving me for approximately 4 weeks, I decided it was time to clean things up. It was a pain in the butt, and took forever, but I found some gems in among the 8000000 selfies I have taken in the last year. Seriously, when I saw all those selfies I had to check to make sure I wasn't a 13 year old girl again.  Here's some of my favourite "remember when" pictures.


Remember when my mom found a barbie horse saddle and put it on her dog for our western themed family pictures?

Remember when my husband was so adorable as a baby that I can't even handle it?

Remember when I love mini pigs and mini goats and have 300 pictures of them on my phone?
Remember when this happened?
Remember when no one wanted Justin Bieber books anymore?

Remember when Bethany and I dressed up and were hilarious?
Remember when my parents made a rice-krispy turkey for Christmas, complete with stuffing?

Remember when this is my absolute favourite photo of me and Arron? I love it even more than my wedding pictures. Sorry Lillian, but He is in a bearskin vest!

No comments:

Post a Comment