Friday, July 11, 2014

As close as I could ever possibly get. Right?

So I'm no longer Nikki G anymore.
I really enjoyed being Nikki G.
That name served me well for 31 years.

But now it has changed. I'm now Nikki D. Which really, is as close to Nikki G as I could ever possibly get right? Right?

I'm going to keep blogging. But now it will not just be about me. It will be about my wonderful husband Arron and I as we go through our life together. And I will blog about the wedding, and the honeymoon, and all that fun stuff too, but for tonight I just wanted to start things up, remind you to keep coming back and reading because I truly enjoy writing entertaining snippets for my friends and family and the random strangers across the globe that happen upon my humble blog.

Stay tuned. 

1 comment: